Monday, September 23, 2013

homework week of Septetmber 23, 2013

Monday Phonics - Superkids worksheet: Write name at the top of worksheet Trace,color, cut and paste according to directions.color rest of picture Reading - Practice sight words: The, I it, is, to, my, go and me. Tuesday Phonics - Superkids worksheet: Color items in each pair whose name begins with the sound heard in Cass (C) Reading - Practice sight words: The, I it, is, to, my, go and me. Math - Color the squares then make your own Wednesday Phonics - Superkids worksheet: Color the pictures whose name begins with the sound heard in Cass. Then trace or write lowere case c next to the picture Reading - Practice sight words: The, I it, is, to, my, go and me. Gym - Please wear appropriate gym uniform Thursday Phonics - Superkids worksheet: color pictures of animals whose names begins like Cass then write capital C next to the animal Reading - Practice sight words: The, I it, is, to, my, go and me. Math - Connect the dots from 1-10 then color picture. Friday NO Homework Have a wonderful weekend!